The Entrepreneur Director: Mrs. Keerti Jaiswal
Mrs. Keerti is an Alumni from Indian School of Business (ISB), Gachibowli, selected for the prestigious Goldman Sachs Certificate program for 10,000 Women Entrepreneurs of the World, for Entrepreneurship Management Program. She is a renowned Art Instructor with a refreshing approach, unending patience and an experience of twenty odd years in the field of education in the A grade schools of Andhra Pradesh.Keerti has opted for a career where in she can provide her expertise in identifying and instigating educational activities to reach out to the deserving, interested and needy at the right age. Her passion for "Education with a Thorough system" has led her to start a school of her own where she is always open to the latest methods and innovative activities.She is a strategic and a meticulous planner with a passion for the betterment of the Institution she is connected with and society. Her association with the service activities of various organisations like The Leo Club, The Round Table , The Secunderabad Club and The S.M.Ladies Circle-49 has developed a passion for thorough planning, innovative ideas of providing help and education to people to help themselves.
AWARDS and HONOURS Received by Mrs. Keerti Jaiswal
- Goldman Sachs Certificate for 10,000 Women Entrepreneurs in the World from Indian School of Business ( ISB)
- Certificate of Appreciation of Service from Gitanjali Devshala School.
- Certificate for Exemplary Commitment for Interact Club of G. Devshala by Rotary Club of Jubilee Hills.
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Hope Talent Contest from Schoolsindia.
- Citation for a Dedicated Art Teacher for the International Peace Poster Contest by Lions Club of Hyderabad Cosmo.
- Citation for Outstanding Contribution towards promotion of Art in schools by Lalithakala Centre for Visual Arts, Bangalore.
- Exhibition of her Mural Paintings in the Muse Art Gallery at Hotel Marriot, Hyderabad, along with 20 Women Artists from all over India.
- TEN books authored by her on Art and Craft called " Hues and Design " have been published and are being used in A Grade Schools all over India.